Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween nails

Quick Halloween post

I really have been super busy with university these days, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let halloween pass by! Last night I went totally-halloween-excited and as I didn't had the time to actually plan my nails, I just picked orange and black, and randomly started to paint, but I'm actually really happy with the results!
And, besides witches, pumpkins and spider webs, I tried to celebrate halloween dressing up as a lame-ass red riding hood that I actually put together with some everyday clothes, and just for the costume, I took some lame-ass photos of it, I promise I'll come with a better costume/photos on friday, when I'm actually going to celebrate halloween as I should!

I wish you all an amazing halloween, and if you liked, maybe you could hype my red riding hood on lookbook
♥Lú

2 comments:

  1. Love Your incredible nails idea ! They look so awesome ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!