Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello!

Hello!
Well, Hello! My name is Lu, and this is my first post and introduction here. I am a graphic design student (and blabla, is available in my profile) I'll post a bunch of random stuff, on one condition: it has to be aesthetically pleasing, and preferably (but not necessarily) mine.
As I'm introducing this blog, I'll show you the different options I had for the title of the blog, as well as the illustration itself.
I know I won't have any readers right from the start.. but if there's any of you out there, let me know what you think!



 ♥Lú

2 comments:

  1. aw thanks for your comment! I love that illustration and all the options you have here...your blog looks amazing. :) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!