Monday, November 12, 2012

Lilac sweetness

Lilac sweetness
Hi there! as I told you I'm having no time, and, excuse for what I'm doing, but I thought you'll might like this -little- old look. wearing my favorite skirt ever -I actually named it mama falda- and I feel like the sweetest cupcake around when I wear this (its also GIANT in every way)


Skirt is from Guarnizo & Lizarralde, jacket from kenzo, tights from Diane & Geordi (Specific talking about white tights, I find Diane & geordi's to look way better than any others) tank top from kenzo and the ring is artesanal yey!. Hope you like it, and if you want, you can hype it here, on lookbook
♥ Lú

20 comments:

  1. Great post !

    I came I saw I loved and I now follow :)

    Come by for a chat on my blog when you have the time ;)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and blog!:) xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt and the tulle underneath! It's so pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the tulle makes it soo giant, I love it!
      thank you!

      Delete
  4. you look so cute, love the color!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweetie for the nice comment, and the decoration was at Zara, I really liked it too xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your blog is really lovely~~ cute dress!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  7. Oh this skirt is so cute!

    I like your blog a lot.

    Following each other would be great!

    xx

    Olga

    gru5ha.blogspot.com
    gru5ha.blogspot.com
    gru5ha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally taking a look at yours!

      Delete
  8. love it!!!very lolita!:)
    xoxo


    ps. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!