Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Café de Colombia II - Parque de los Arrieros

Café de Colombia II


Day 1: Parque de los arrieros.
Actually, there isn't going to be many more days, I'm afraid that even when the views were amazing, carrying the camera was quite a little annoyance, anyways, this was taken at a very funny place, the location was OK (compared with all the beauty-ness around) but the actors that walked among us the entire day, oh they were awesome! Here are a few pictures of a Guadua forest (From the family of the Bamboo, giant trees!) and an awesome men doing... that lace thing over a horse.. he was so good at that!


Here, a few more pics of the landscape, first one is from bananas trees, and the second, is filled with coffee bushes (that's right, that is where the delicious coffee come from)
Here, this is what I was wearing that day, the dumb of the town (one of the best roles performed by the actors) kept making fun at me because of my shorts, I laughed every single time, and I even took a picture with her! (covering my legs, as you will see)




 ♥Lú



10 comments:

  1. Don't worry! All cookies are cute - no exception if you're doing them with love ;) And you're also right, this is what Christmas is about, so have a nice time baking with your young brother.

    Have a lovely day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so!
      thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. freat pictures :)
    I will follow you, hope you can follow back :)

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad yo liked them

      Delete
  3. Feliz Navidad!!!

    www.lookingupmywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!
      Feliz navidad a ti también!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!