Sunday, December 02, 2012

Vacations huge post

Welcome vacations huge post

Hiiii there! I want to apologize for being away, but I just reached that extra-busy-non-sleeping time at the very end of the semester, but the nightmare is over, I already have a few notes, and they look really good! and also, I'm glad to say...welcome vacations!!! ♥

As I said, no matter how busy I am, I'll always do something on my nails, but as you may imagine, I had to keep it simple, but, you know? simple does not mean ugly, and I came up with this extra-easy paper planes, and, still great news coming! as a new in, mom bought me these shorts that look really similar, but one is bigger and paler than the other, and I found my old romwe owl necklace, after months of being lost.
yey!



Also, I wanted to show you some of the many thing I've been doing, these fashion monsters were made as final project, and even if I haven't finished them yet, I'm really proud of them, and off course I'll show you the final result as soon as they are done. what do you think of them so far?


Huge post huh? as I went away a lot, I wanted to came back with the whole thing, to apologize and stuff, so here is a little look in a sunny day just... showing how I feel about vacations


And last, but not least, I'm finally getting ready for Christmas!
I hope you liked anything in this giant post, I'll love to read your thoughts about it and, over all... happy holidays!
♥Lú

2 comments:

  1. that's such a unique and cute idea for nails!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!