Friday, January 25, 2013

Backless nude shift dress 2 and City Nails

Backless nude shift dress 2 || City Nails


 Hello again! as I promised, second try to style the lovely romwe dress came with a new nail art, this time the city! I really hope you like it, took me forever to put windows in those buildings!.


This picture was one of those mistakes you made when you think that self timer is actually off... I love self-timer mistakes, always got nice stuff from them


Now, this is my second (from 3) way to style Romwe's backless nude shift dress, this one hav A LOT of things: ankle booties, tights, knee socks which I kinda DIYed with safety pins, a huge belt, a leather jacket from Ashley and a couple of rings.
Would you like tho hype this look on Lookbook?

 Which one you like better? last one or this one? I'm waiting to read your comments!
♥Lú

4 comments:

  1. I love it ! great style!
    xx
    http://whatmakesmesmile-sg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romwe has such perfect stuff, it looks amazing on you! I LOVE your nails, so creative, I totally saw it was a city theme, I never seen it before :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Such a great pictures;)This is soooo inspirational:) I've been visiting your blog since few weeks,
    I really like it, and now I'm follow you;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool outfit, love the cross tights:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!