Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Backless nude shift dress + Funkyfish New in

Backless nude shift dress + New in ♥


Hi there! excuse the giant post, but I'm super excited! This is the 3rd part of me styling Romwe's Backless nude shift dress, featuring this lovely (also from romwe) butterfly pocket watch, and last week's galaxy nails. damn I loved those nails, I'll try it again in new colors soon.
Would you like to hype it on Lookbook?





 Then,on more recent stories, I was just looking around Tennis and this little cute jaguar put his eyes on me.. oh how can one say no?



And, finally and the biggest reason for me to be super-happy is Funkyfish, a really funky new shop I ADORED from the first visit, every little thing in this store has so much personality! they also have things separated by personality  there's funkyDiva, funkyPunky, funkyChic and funkyBoho (which has the most cute Boho styled things, but couldn't buy the one I wanted because it was sold out).

I loved so much the store, that I promised I'll came back every month and buy at least a very small thing, yesterday, after the cutie I got from tennis, was the day, and I had the biggest surprise when the told me everything on the store was 50% off! so I lost a bit my mind and bought these funky earrings and tights, and this classy little hair-bows.





And finally I've been wanting some decent headphones and fell in love with the ones at funkyfish, and while I was paying for them, I couldn't resist the snake necklace! I know, a "little thing" of the month became a shopping spree, but... don't you think all the items were amazing? plus 50% off, how is one supposed to resist that




I hope you liked today's post as much as I did, also, which one of the items I bought is your favorite? I'm waiting to read your comments!
♥Lú

21 comments:

  1. the look is really cute! Love the dress :D and i love the stuff from that other store! i'm gonnna check it out ;)


    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace, its so cool, very unique

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watch :) And nice nails:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all this items are adorable dear!

    have a nice week end!

    ❤ Margherita ❤

    Frivolezze Provinciali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coat, it's a lovely shape and the headphones are really pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute necklace! Nice items! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great accessories! Love the ring! Now following!

    xx
    Thepurpleclown.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you bought soo many gorgeous things! especially loving the floral headphones.

    love your style, following you now :)
    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow I really love your trench, it's beautiful!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well honey,I love this,I can tell you that;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely accessories dear! the necklace pendant is my favorite :)

    x Tyler
    www.sydneyfrancisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome look,very cute ;) stunning girl.i love your blog post
    very inspiring...

    followed you via gfc,can we follow each other ?
    keep in touch,cheers from jakarta

    www.iamtheglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!