Thursday, January 17, 2013

Galaxy Nails, the 3 ways of styling thing

Galaxy Nails! / Lets style!



Hello again! today I'm super excited to show this week's galaxy nails, I just LOVED them!.
I'm also happy because I finally started to shoot looks, well, sort of. Romwe's facebook page had this little event where you had to choose one piece and style it in three ways, sadly everyone's submitting collages, I mean what!!? why? I love styling, so I'm going with a picture! I shoot them In my bedroom, and I promise you two things: 1st, to show you more or each look and 2nd: to get more locations in the future.
The picture above is a shot of the butterfly pocket watch, but I posted it because I reaaally liked my nails.

This is the styling I was talking about, what do you think? and, you mind helping me with a 'Like' on this Link?
Thank you, and I'm waiting to read your comments!

♥Lú

11 comments:

  1. followed u hun on gfc name Good taste of life pls follow me back on gfc cause cant see u on followers...huge kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. great nails!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you right back on GFC! :)

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails !
    would U like to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello just thought I'd say hello and that I love your blog!
    Been reading a few posts and they're great, especially love these nails.

    Would love it if we followed each other?
    Let me know on my blog :)

    Much love, x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but I don't see you in my followers. Can you check it again? I'll follow you back :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and it apsoutely amazing! I love all your pictures! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your nails !!! I like glittery nail polish :) Cute dear.

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen your posts and all of them inspire me a lot, so I'm your newest fan and follower :) I invite you to follow me back.

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    Xx!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!