Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy new Year! (New in)

Welcome 2013!


Hi there! I wish you all a happy new year!, I'm sorry I've been away, but here I am, this time to show you how Santa treated me this year. I'm madly in love with all the accessories I got, but mostly with this beyond beautiful necklace (picture above and below) I can't wait to wear it, but still don't know which one will be the  perfect occasion to wear this asymmetric beauty.


 And after all the fancy girly stuff, the punching bag! oh lord, no one can imagine how much i wanted and needed one of these! All I need now is to get better (my back is quite immobile now) and pow!


Now, About the 2013 resolutions, I have a lot of them, but the ones you reader wherever you are need to know is:
More drawing. in fact, if I get my hands on a decent sketch book (maybe I'll do it myself) before Jan 10th, I'll do that 365 drawings challenge.
More looks. I try to dress all right every single day, but I'm too lazy and shy to photograph/draw it. so this year.. lets do it!

What are your 2013 resolutions? what do you think of the drawing thing? should I put it here? or maybe get a tumblr, flickr, whatever?
Thats it for now, I'll come again soon to show you my nails of the week
♥Lú

7 comments:

  1. that's a gorgeous necklace!
    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!
    ♥ hugs

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the jewerly!

    thekarllady.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photographer will send me the rest next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!
    If you want we can follow each other. Join on my blog and I will come back back to you;)

    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!