Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Lovely! (New in/Nail Art)

Lovely!


Hi there! I'm super excited about this lovely post that I'm about to start bouncing in front of my computer!
First of all, I wanted to show you these gorgeous new ins! a 2013 Agenda thats absolutely lovely and ended up being cheaper than the ugly one I was looking for, oh you should see the lovely little details in every page!
Second this turtle inspired artisanal ring and artisanal feathers, I love shop those stuff, you just look and look unique things till you find the one that's yours!... its quite special you know?
Oh, and the flowers you see on the background are one of the small pieces of fabric my mom got me, this one is probably going to be a scarf. 


Second of all, and I owe this to you, are my nails of the week, quite romantic, huh? even if its a little treat cause in the ring's picture, you'll see that actually my nails weren't done, but its just that it was about time to remove that old nail art, and I hadn't had the time to upload the picture *Sorry!*


 And last, this afternoon arrived my invitation to the International footwear and leather show, which means for me: shoes-land, some fashion shows (accessories mostly) and conferences.. Yey! It always arrive at this time of the year, but somehow it always surprises me! :)

And, I'll be honest, none of all the amazing things from the pics above is the responsible of me bouncing all over the place (well, maybe the IFLS invitation a little bit). The real reason is I was watching Ep 13 of Pretty Little Liars, made a break to write this, and right when I finish this, I'll watch this week so waited episode. I'm like DAAMN!! (If you watch pretty Little Liars you'll sure gonna get my point)

Thats all for now! what is your favorite item from the ones I posted this week? do you like pretty little liars?
♥Lú

17 comments:

  1. Guapa gracias por pasarte por mi blog y comentar :) no conocía tu blog y me ha gustado mucho y te sigo desde ya! Si te ha gustado mi blog anímate y hazte seguidora!

    www.jesuisvoila.blogspot.com

    BESOTESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaziing purposes, always in love with them!
    i hope youll like mine ones and id love we could follow each other
    i wish you the very best for this comming 2013!
    loads of love from MALES CLUTCH

    XXX
    malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 nail art. It's amazing to get the invitation to events , as being a blogger , it's an achievement :)

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely. <3

    How about following each other? If yes, please let me know. Have a nice day!
    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner!! i love it and the nails too!!


    Following you now on Bloglovin and GFC! :) Hope you can do the same:)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!
    If you want we can follow each other. Join on my blog and I will come back back to you;)

    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice;)
    http://okomody.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The nail art is pretty! And cute blog header! I do a little bit of graphic design myself. =)

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur nails are amazing!!!

    What about following each other?? Let me known... It will be great pleasure for us to see u on our blog...

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and interesting post. I like it.
    I also invite you to my blog. ;)
    Yours. Have a nice day.
    Follow to me ;p
     
    You can also find me on the fanpage and keep track of my work:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856?ref=stream

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely loving this,hun!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!