Friday, February 08, 2013

HotPink + Geometric

HotPink + Geometric & check out my new fb page


Hello there! I know It's been a while, But this week I started at uni and I have already so much to do!
This is what I wore the first day of the International footwear and leather show (Yeah, got that event AND Uni).

Also a very exciting thing happened: Some bloggers asked me for a snapshot for their street style blog! I was so surprised and honored! Its the first time EVER that happens to me, but in the middle of the emotion and the rush because I was late for class, I didn't asked the name of their blog. I now, I'm a genius!
So, cross your fingers for me to find that picture somewhere on internet and mean while, excuse the shitty quality of mine


Also I'm officially specializing in illustration, got tons of drawings as homework already! So I made my decision and created a Facebook page for my drawings, It just started and has like two drawings, but it would mean the world to me if you can hit the 'Like' button there.


Little Fly Queen
Jumper - DenimLab ; Tights - Funkyfish

16 comments:

  1. Awww how fun with your last shot you drew wings on yourself! Love the pink tights clash with the baggy B&W striped top, love the way you play with color, I can see the graphic design influence indeed, great eye. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up one my most PROVOKING outfits featuring Erdem's runway printed neoprene coat and matching heels, do tell what you think on the craziness and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/erdem-ocratic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the pink+black+white colours together. So I am loving this too :) Cheers so you are gonna do a street style :D Liked your page!!
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The color play is amazing!

    xx
    Thepurpleclown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes and fuchsia..i am in love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so fun when that happens!! I hope you can find those blogs out :D
    Also, really cute look! Love it!


    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're jumper is adorable :)

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the pink tights! cool photos baby!

    http://whatmakesmesmile-sg.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is adorable! You are rocking those stripes <3

    xo

    Minh


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. something so mod and retro about this, loving the bold stripes and hot pink! <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing botoms! love the whole outfit! =)

    <3

    Would you like follow each other?:)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. on love with them black and white stripes! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an awesome jumper girl! And I love how your 'draw' in the photo, looks so cute X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!