Friday, March 01, 2013

Deepest Blue | Nails & Look

Deepest Blue




Hi again! As I received really nice comments when I doodled one of my pictures and, to be honest I LOVED doing it, I think I'll may doodle at least 1 picture on every post, this time it was a Jedi-inspired-alien-thing on my nails of this week.



On other news, I found this amazing leggings while walking on a random street, they were on sale, and they were the only pair left! I decided i HAD to have them, and when I asked, they were also super cheap!
The clock is an interchangeable clock I got when I was like 14 that I still adore, Dress from Elle, Shoes from fioni, gorgeous necklace gift from mom




What do you think of the doodle everything idea? I'm starting my drawing facebook page, so don't forget to check it out and I'm waiting to read your comments!
♥ Lú

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit.
    Looks amazing :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://lovethegoldencherry.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the nails!!!
    We follow you back on GFC!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly done nail art. Doodling is always fun and yeah I enjoy watching blogger fellows doodling. Wooo amazing heels :D
    Just checked your facebook page :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails :D And really love the leggings! Love the detail of it ;)
    you look lovely :D

    Passando para desejar um ótimo dia!
    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! :-)
    nice blog with such beautiful pictures, would you like to follow each other then let me know it. :)

    - amazinglaugh.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool blog! I love your nails!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The leggings are a great find! And your nails are fabulous as always!

    XX
    Thepurpleclown.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!