Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Look: Bears heaven

Bear's Heaven


Hello again! as I promised, I'm back with a look, and as many other people, I fell in love with min color, so I've been wanting to show you this dress for a long time! But then some random day I saw this mint belt on the street and I loved it! the best part? It was like two dollars.





The veil on my layered skirt, the bear and maybe my mood made me think about a cotton heaven or something so I proceed with the doodling I promised and I have to say I'm feeling really happy with the result!
There aren't many brands to name, because everything is cheap and bought on the streets (literally, no store or anything) except the necklace and ring: both gifts, and the dress from romwe

 What do you think about the outfit? I personally love cheap findings and almost never spend too much money on clothes, also what do you think about the hat? I love it but some people say its too weird and what's your opinion on the doodling? I'm waiting to read your comments!
♥Lú

17 comments:

  1. really cute pictures, love the colors of your outfit!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love eveyrthing about you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty, I love mint colour <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures :)
    I like the color on the wall matching perfectly with the outfit !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great . I love mint colour <3 Though I don't buy much from streets but I think they offer amazing prices for awesome stuff :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Love the first one!

    http://www.lookwithattitude.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first pic wit thte wings is adorable!!

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! You look so cute, I love
    the colors you chose.
    Kisses
    http://www.leblogdemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! Would you like to follow each other?

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the color! it's so pleasing to the eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute hat! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i love the colour mint as well! so jealous that you even have mint walls! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! love the effect in the first pic!

    xx
    www.thepurpleclown.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow babe i think iam in love... Xjess
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your hats rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!