Sunday, April 27, 2014

Brite lites

I hope you'll excuse me for posting old photographs for the second time, but I just had to show you my new year's eve outfit and nails! (yes, this one is just 4 months old, keeps getting better, huh?). The crown might be a little drawing, but I did feel like a princess wearing those shiny tights, at first I fell in love with golden ones, but when I was going to buy them they were all sold out! luckily I got to put my hands in last silver pair and 4 months later I'm still loving them!
 
The nails of that week HAD TO match my silver and black theme, so I went for some elegant snowflakes, its not like we actually have winter or snow here, but oh, who cares!?
But not everything are old news, I'll also start including random photographs of my newest babies, places and even the illustrations I'm working on, I really hope you'll enjoy them.~
Last but not least, to finish the catching up and to excuse myself for the really-old-looks, I joined instagram! right now it only has 2 shy little pics, but its not like I have a lot of followers anyways, so, would you like to be my friend over there? 
And I also included a sneakpeak of how my hair looks now and the new favorite in my closet!
 
 New year's look: tights and dress - Forever 21 / Ring bought on the street / necklace and shoes - mom's gift
What do you think about my new year's outfit and the new photos on the blog? which nail art you liked the most? snowflakes or butterfly wings? will you join me in my new instagram acc? (hahaha)
I'm waiting to read your comments!
♥Lú

10 comments:

  1. cool necklace and nail art dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. look beautiful ! love your nails :)

    maybe we can follow each other?
    let me know i will follow you back
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pictures and you are so pretty!
    Maybe would like to follow each other :)
    Just let me know
    Kisses

    http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. salut !
    i follow you back
    bonne journée :)

    good luck for learn french lol
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your photos , AMAZING!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog Lú!
    Ya te sigo en GFC y Bloglovin :)
    Espero que me sigas de vuelta!
    Besos y que tengas un bnito día

    http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the new/old photographs! Being honest here, your photos are always amazing! And yes as well as your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!