Sunday, April 20, 2014

On coming back

It's been almost a year since I last posted, and for that I apologize, but let's forget the past and focus on the good new things! as you see, my blog is going through a total makeover and its oh-so-exciting!
Not only the blog's name and looks, I've been thinking about tons of stuff I'd love to show you, like the results of my deep love for watercolors and my new interest for lettering as well as the cute little gifts and places I get to see everyday

Now, on my latest post on june/2013 I promised I'd shoot a look soon with my latest clothes and even if I  took the pics, I never got to post them! so I guess I'll start just there, but stay in touch, cause it's been almost a year full of lovely things to show you!
I paired the clothes from forever 21 with an indian headband and for the fun of it I added some indian drawings on it
What do you think of the look and the blog's makeover?
I'm waiting to read your comments
♥Lú

4 comments:

  1. This is a great way to get your blog up and running again.

    There are some lovely textures and patterns to admire, and they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your blog banner and name is so COOL! And as always, your outfit looks so chic! So happy to see you back, my old bloggy fellow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging, your web place looks great :)
    This outfit is so boho. Love it.

    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this top. Seems perfect for festival season.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // www.CharcoalAlley.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!