Thursday, June 12, 2014

Meanwhile, on instagram...

Yesterday was my birthday, and my university is the only one that is still studying so I didn't really have time to celebrate properly, one would say "it sucks" but I'm actually pretty happy with the way things are going lately, I mean, yes I don't have a lot of time, but I'm healthy, the day was sunny and gorgeous and I have awesome people in my life, even if they're miles away.

These are the lovelies I bought for myself in forever 21 for my 21st birthday

As soon as I'm free I'll make up for the lack of posts and outfits, I'm even preparing a DIY!
in the mean time I'm waiting to read your comments
♥Lú

6 comments:

  1. nice pics , and such a great nails !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a pretty nail art !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!